Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Thanksgiving is near!

I really enjoy Thanksgiving! And the fact that is finally almost here, is SO awesome!!!!!! Right?! LOL! I don't know exactly why I like it so much, maybe cathing up with some family members, all the great food, and the relaxing........Ah, so many great things about it! And Christmas, it just as amazing!!!! Don't ya just love all these holidays?!!! ;-)
Anyway, did you see the new changes to my blog? I changed it up a little to look a little bit like Thanksgiving/the colors of this holiday. I love the picture I found.......the turkey looks G-R-E-A-T!!!!!!! What do you think?
Well, still busy as ever. And Halloween has just passed and it was Jehnna's first. She LOVED it!! I took some pictures, and will post them this weekend.
So, come back and see those.
In the meantime, have a great night and I'll post soon.

No comments: