Friday, May 16, 2008

Hi and Welcome!

Hey everyone...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I just made this blog for my friends and family to keep up with me, but anyone is really welcome to see it. I will soon be writing my 'about me'...so people who don't know me, can get to know me LOL. And sorry about the 'spelling error'. It's supposed to be spelled 'Adventure'. Crazy, right?! Where is my mind today......

But just to fill you in on a lil' about me: I have been married for a wonderful 16 years.....which makes me 39. Old I know :( LOL but I'll get over it. I have two beautiful children with Mark (my husband). The oldest is in 8th grade....soon to be a freshman and my son is in 6th grade....soon to be in Middle School, joy... And I'm currently pregnant with out thrid child. So, things are crazy right now in my household.

Anyway, I hope you visit my blog often....I will try to post a blog every day. I would LOVE to meet some new friends. Thanks again and have a great weekend!!

~ Dana

4 comments:

Veronica said...

Hi Dana, it's nice to meet you and thanks for the comment! I try to be nice and I do get that a lot! I watch kids during the day (almost 10 yrs now) I have been married over 15 yrs, 2 kids DD almost 15, Freshman in HS and DS, 12 will be a 7th grader! My blog is just a documention of what happens to be going on in my life! No rhyme or reason!! LOL The little ones are mostly my life right now. I look forward to seeing future posts on your blog!!!!

Veronica said...

BTW, 39 is NOT old! I'm happy to say I will be 42 next month!! I actually have a few parents who were my age and had babies, with their current youngsters being pre-teen!! Life, it's a funny thing! ;)

Veronica said...

Ha ha ha ha, but I'm STILL older! Although I am very active! Yes, these kids keep me busy, but in a couple of months I will have 3 leave me for school! :( I had them since they were infants! I will not replace them, for I had plans to quit, but, I'll just wait and see what happens. I will be taking a 1 yr old who belongs to a Teacher, so that won't be so bad. In the beginning, I had LOTS of teachers kids, but my summers were tough! I need year round income, KWIM? I'm taking 1 day at a time.
I do try to get some scrappin done during the day {yeah, right!} but my house is clean! Laundry done and dinner cooked! So, yeah, watching kids all day pretty much does it for me! ;) LOL How 'bout u?

Veronica said...

Hey Girl, how's it going? How are you feeling? you can send an email to veronicaulicsni at yahoo dot com. Hope to hear from you soon!