Monday, July 28, 2008

Busy?!

That's how it's pretty much been for me the past few days.....BUSY!!!! Jehnna has been a little sick w/ a cold, so had to take her to the doctors Friday and then after that, had to go see a dance Brittney's dance team put together. Great, really great dance!! Matt went fishing with Mark and his friend on Saturday morning, didn't get home until 4:30 in the afternoon. SUNBURNT........told them to wear sunscreen, but, didn't listen. Matt's told me that he was gonna listen next time, yeah, ok. LOL
He's been resting in his room, with the fan ON and ice by his side. But I'm hoping he gets better soon. Teaches him a 'lesson'. ;-)
This morning I got a few minutes of peace & quiet, woke up, made a pot of coffee, and then....sat and read the newspaper. Mark left about an hour before I woke up, so it was just me........boy, lovely!!!!
Didn't last for long though, Jehn woke up about 20 minutes after. Oh well, at least I got some minutes, right?!
Okay, I haven't cooked in a long time. We've been usually ordering food and pizza, because I've been busy with getting ready to go 'back to school' and busy with Jehn. So, this morning, I was looking up good recipes. Found a good looking meal on Yahoo! Foods.......gonna try to do that. Spinach and Bacon Pasta Toss sounds good, right???!!! Gonna try that one tonight, and hopfeully I can do it. LOL going to head to the store in a few. I love pasta, and so does the kids and Mark, so they might enjoy it.
I also need to clean up around the house, yay!!!!!! Ha ha! Gonna take me some time. Great, just what I need....more to keep me busy.
Anyway, have to get started on dinner and cleaning.
I'll post soon.
Try and have a great day!

No comments: