Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Yeah, yeah, yeah....rub it in!

Alrighty, new font type. With that out the way, need to just 'vent' for a few.
Why is everyone around me seem to be ON or going on vacation???!!! NO FAIR!! lol I really wanted to go on vacation for quite a while.............like last summer, planned on going to Georgia for a week......but uh, didn't happen because I was as usual, busy! And let's see, this summer I have a new wonderful little baby girl. And I can't, just can't bring such a little baby on vacay with me........too small and besides, she won't remember ANYTHING!!!!!! Am I right??? haha!
But it would be nice just to have gotten to go to Biolxi or Gulf Coast in Mississippi.....................still deciding whether or not to spend just a weekend there before school starts. I want to, but then again, don't want Jehnna to 'not' remember anything because she was only one month!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh, help me?!
LOL
I need to rest and maybe..........I'll get over the fact that I'm probably not going on vacation this summer. Maybe that'll do.
Anyway; today was a good day. Took little Jehnna w/ me on her very first shopping trip!!!!! We headed out to Target to get some things for the house and some food. She enjoyed it...........well I thought so anyway. She was smiling and giggling..............ahhhhhhhh they're toooooo cute when they're babies. But once they hit 10-11..................changes big time!! LOL
Better enjoy it while I can. But I'm getting ready to feed her...she's getting up from a nap now.
So I need to get going.
Post you guys soon..
Have a great night.
:-)

No comments: