Monday, July 7, 2008

Okay....update!

Hi to everyone.....
Wanna post a blog since I havent had the 'time' to sit here and post. Things in life have been sooooo crazy/busy!!! I mean, getting ready for 4th of July, house cleaning (uuuuuugggggghhhh! lol), taking care of Britt, Matt, and espically Jehnna...........so one word to sum it all up: CRAZYNESS! I'm sure us ladies know how that goes. ;-)
I really wanted to bring my family on a lil' vacation this summer but, uh, that's not gonna happen!!!! Not with an almost one-month old! Maybe next summer. I go back to school on August 6th.....ahhhhhhhhh!!!! I am so not looking forward!!!!! Help?! LOL but hopefully, this school year flys by. Crossing my fingers!
Well, gonna go get Jehnna ready for a bath. She just LOVES to take them.
Have a great night.
Post soon....

No comments: