Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wow.....

Okay, so ya need to forgive me!!!! I know I haven't posted in two days, but seriously..........BUSY week!! Remember how I said that Matt's friend was gonna stay with us for three days?! Well, yeah...............I thought so, but now he's with us for an extra two days! Fine with me, honestly. But I thought that he was gonna leave today, until his mom called that is. Oh well, gives Matt someone to hang with besides him annoying Brittney. LOL but anyway, speaking of friends, Britt's best friend is spending the night...........okay, at least I'M thinking one night, could be wrong........like Joshua (Matt's little friend). Haha! And Jehnna....well, she's almost one-month.......I don't think she has any friends yet??!! ;-)
Today I spent the morning dropping off Britt @ dance practice, and cooking dinner for tonight. I'm cooking pot-roast, sounds good? We haven't had it since May, so I figured it was long 'over-due'. Ya agree??
It's now almost 3 in the afternoon, and I need to start getting ready to pick up Britt from dance. 3:30....3:30.....3:30 (reminder to self, ha)
Oh, and yeah....while we're on the subject of 'Britt', gotta mention how her and her boyfriend are doing. Yeah, still spying on 'em. LOL just kidding. But anyway, doing great............he actually just came back from Flordia.....Panama City and well, since, uh, our family didn't go anywhere this summer, which stinks, but I already vented about it, so no need to re-hash all over again...LOL. But he got her a little shirt made for her with her name and it was SOOO cute. And a little bracelet to go along w/ it!!!!! So sweet, huh?! But he's gonna come over tomorrow morning, to spend the day with Britt. Best part is, I'm gonna be home!!!!! YAY! LOL.
Well, it's about a 10 minute drive to get Britt. So I have to get going....I'll post soon.
But probably not tomorrow............doing the sister's garden.
PYS

No comments: