Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy Wednesday folks.

I have no idea why, but I'm honsetly really happy today.......in a 'good' mood!!!
Feeling so grateful today for what I have in life, and my family and wonderful hubby and children! I KNOW it is because of the latest book I just finished up this morning, while Jehn was taking her nap. It's called "The Purpose Driven Life". OMG, it's soooo good! I loved it!! I was gonna metion it earlier, but wanted to wait until I actually finished reading the entire book. Oh, and it's by Rick Warren. If ya haven't gotten it, you need to buy/read it!!!! It's really awesome. So uplifting and inspiring! Just wanted to let you guys know. And if you did happen to read it, how did ya like it??? Love it......really do! These are my favorite kind-of books to read...along with romance. ;-)
With that being said, I made a picture for my blog today. I'm sure you can see it when you come to the blog. I made it myself.......but I might need it a bit bigger. It was big, but TOO big. Needa see if there's another way to make it bigger, but not too big. And guys, it was REALLY simple to make. I found a picture of nature-like things, and I loved that picture. Okay, clicked 'save' and then went onto PicNik.com and created it. Simple, fast, easy!! Can't beat it. LOL So if you wanna do one, just do that. I don't need anything too fancy....simple will do.
Today I don't think I'll be doing too much.............YEAH!!!!!!!! Ha ha! It's been kinda rainy here b/c of 'Dolly'. The hurricane. They're saying it shouldn't hit near me, so I'm hoping it doesn't. It would be crazy...especially with baby Jehnna. But all I can do is hope and pray it doesn't.
I'm going to start dinner for tonight, have to decide what to make. Gonna have to brainstorm some ideas. Any ideas for me?? LOL.
I hope you have a wonderful day, whatever the weather is like.
Post you soon.

No comments: