Monday, June 9, 2008

10 days and counting...

It's getting closer............10 days and counting til I have my thrid and final baby!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh, I can totally NOT wait!!!!! Been waiting for nine whole months.....................................loooooooooong enough, right??!! It's too long for me!!! I just am really excited. I was ALWAYS like this for Britt & Matt...........LOL couldn't wait for them. Especially Britt because she was my 'first' baby!!!!! And with Matt, I couldn't wait either because I wanted to see what he looked like and all of that stuff. But I can wait 10 more days for this new little 'joy'!!! And we're anxious to know if it's a boy/or girl................Britt thinks it's a boy and so does Mark. Matt, on the other hand, thinks it's a girl. Me???? I'm gonna have to go with Matt............a girl. But who knows???? Could be a boy too! We'll have to wait and see. ;-)
But I don't want to rish things since it is my last baby.........time flies by SOOOOOOO fast and you can't get it back. I remember when Britt was first learning to talk and walk.............and when Matt was first trying to play sports LOL......should have seen that!!!!!! Ahhhh, I miss those days. They grown up sooo fast. Anyway, better enjoy the time now.
Anyway, I'm going to lay down now. Getting tired.
I'll post you all later.
Good night!

No comments: