Tuesday, June 10, 2008

New again...

Now, I changed my mind.............................new text font and color. LOL I know, I was kinda getting tired of the other one!!!!! I think it looks better than the other one actually.....................am I right????!!! Do YOU like it?? Wanna make sure ya do as well. ;-)

Well, today I'm going to go outside in a few minutes to go and 'plant' some new plants I picked up the other day at Wal-mart. I really shouldn't be outside and kneeling because I'm almost due. But I guess it won't hurt...........at least I hope so LOL. Mark is gonna get off of work early, and will cook dinner for us. Which is great because I'm always doing the cooking and it's nice to finally have a day of non-cooking. But anyway, Britt's two friends are still here.............................and will be until tomorrow morning. They are actually GOOOOOOOD kids, I'm suprised. Hahaha, I'm kidding. Britt and Matt actually are going to go with my sister and her kids to a water park on Friday, so I'll have the day to myself...............................and then they'll be back around 9 that night. Maybe Mark and I will have 'some' free time???!!! ;-P.
I hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need it before the baby comes........in 9 more days!! We're getting there.........down to the single diggits now.

Well, gonna go get ready to plant. Hopefully this baby will let me move around and actually plant!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
I'll post soon.
Have a great day/evening.

No comments: