Saturday, June 7, 2008

Some funnies!





































The movie that I was watching, just got over with and I couldn't get to sleep, so I googled some 'funnies'. LOL I LOVE reading the funnies. They're tooooooooo funny sometimes..............so I thought that maybe you all would like to see some of them. I'll post the ones that I came across of. :-)








And the ones I post are some of my faves!!!!!!!! Tell me what ya think.















Haha, the first one I posted (sorry they all get messed up!!!!) was the one that read 'Mommy, when I grow up, I want to be a total bitch just like you.' LOL.........had me laughing!!!!! And the rest are some that I enjoy.







But anyway, hope you enjoy...........Mark is moving in his sleep.......like always and has his foot 'up' my butt. LOL so I'm gonna go now.







PYS!

No comments: