Friday, June 13, 2008

Crazy Busy!!!!

Wow, I'm soooo sorry that I haven't posted in two days!!!!!!!! I have been really busy and haven't had the chance to actually sit down and write (or post) a blog........................Wednesday I had to help one of my friends clean and pack up her house since she is remodling!!!! I really shouldn't be moving and bending down because I'm almost due..............literally ALMOST!!!!!! Six days away!!!!!! But I wanted to help her out since she is always helping me. That's what friends are for. ;-) And yesterday I was visiting with an old friend of mine that I haven't see in a while!!!! We went out to eat and then to the movies. Saw 'Sex and the City'. LOL can I just say................................crazy movie???!! But it was good. I enjoyed watching it!!

Well, for today: Getting the 'guest' room finished for the baby. Almost there.................we will probably be done on Sunday!!!!!!! Well, at least I'm hoping! Then later on, Mark is going to pick up his parents and then my parents will come. We're going to have a 'family dinner'. He's going to BBQ and I'll make some salad. It should be nice since we haven't really seen our parents since Easter.....................or Mother's Day actually. But it's going to be great!! Anyway, need to make sure that I have everything for tonight. Britt and Matt are actually with my sister's kids at a local water park today!!!!!! Won't be home until around 7. Just in time to eat. So have to tell Mark to make sure he makes plenty because the kids are going to be here and who knows........................maybe my sister as well. LOL

Anyway, I have to get going. Getting ready to do the room now!!!! Post you soon.......promise.
Have a great day and an even better weekend.

No comments: