Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Okay, last post!

Okay, well tomorrow..........I give birth to my final baby!!!!!! Ah, I am SOO excited/nervous. I mean, who's not whenever the day comes?! LOL I know I always was with Britt and Matt. And it's the same way this time around too. I am going to finish packing up all the things I need for the 'stay' in the hospital..................I'm guessing I'll need things for at least two-three days? Who knows!! But as soon as I'm done packing, gotta make sure that the camera AND camcorder are up and running and that they actually have memory cards in them, so I can post the pics so you all can see! (Don't forget, Dana) lol

On top of packing and getting things ready today; I will relax and try to enjoy the last hours w/ only two kids. Haha, yeah.......right. But they're getting ready to go swimming in our pool, so maybe I WILL get to enjoy the last hours? Ahhhhh, that'll be awesome!!!!!!!!!! They are pretty excited to get to see the baby and to know what it is. I gotta tell ya.........they have been waiting patiently for nine months!! Ha, so I'm sure they can't wait to see what it is. And guesses are still the same: Mark and Britt think it's a girl and.........well Matt and I think it's a boy. We'll see. Throw your guesses in. ;-)

I know I said that I will post pictures of the baby's room in the blog, but it's still uploading, so I'll post after I post the blog. Sorry. My computer takes so long to 'upload' things...............esp. pictures. But I will post them........I promise. LOL that's the least I can do because I won't be able to post for at least a week. Gonna be pretty busy for a while w/ the baby and with the house AND Britt & Matt. And the posts may be short for a while. Just to let you know.....so don't be surprised if the posts willlike five sentences long. Ha, maybe not that short.............but somewhere near that.

Well, I'm hoping that the baby 'lets' me deliver naturally. And w/o section. But I will try eating Mexican food (like someone advised me too, :-)) ann then, take a walk and then bath. Maybe that'll do the trick..........we'll see. I'll let ya know if it did. Crossing my fingers. LOL

I'm getting ready to finish packing and getting things ready. I promise to post the pics in a few. Hope you like them. Oh, and I'll def. let you guys know what it is when I post again. Maybe not for a week..........but I'll post soon. Promise.
Fill you all in soon.
Have a great week and enjoy today!!


1 comment:

brandy lindsey said...

Good Luck Dana. It's nice to meet you. Thanks for the comment.

Aunt B.