Sunday, June 15, 2008

HFD!!!!!!!

Happy Fathers Day to all the fathers out there!!!!!! And btw, HFD means 'Happy Fathers Day'. LOL and I metion that because of the fact that many readers have no idea what intials mean. So that's to help THEM out...............Lol. But anyway I hope you all have a wonderful day with your 'hubbies' and fathers. First this message is to my husband (who actually reads my blog, ha!): Mark,
Thanks SOOOOO much for being an amazing husband and father!!!!!!!!!!! You have NO idea how much I love you and appreciate all the things you do for Britt and Matt, as well as me!! You are truly the best father (in my eyes) and husband!!!!!! I have no idea what I would ever do without you. I know Britt and Matt love you just as much as I do..................................and we're going to prove to you today. I love you with all my heart, Hon!

And this is to all the fathers out there: I hope you all have a fantastic day with your families. Oh, and to my father:
Daddy,
Words can't even begin to describe how much I am thankful to have a dad like you!!!!!!!!!! As a child, you were ALWAYS understanding and you still are to this day. Even now I still think you are 'the world's greatest daddy'. Mom always told me that she loved you so much and that you always told her how much you loved my sister and brother and me!!!!! And daddy: I LOVE YOU so much! You are such an inspiration to all of us. I'm SO proud to be given a dad such like yourself!!!

Okay, I'll stop with the letters now. LOL but the one I just wrote to my dad was written in the card that I gave him today. We just got back from going out to eat w/ my family and Mark's family. And when my dad opened the card, he was tearing up. I knew at that point, he loved the card. That honsetly made my day!!!!! But anyway, I'm home now and Mark is resting and Britt and I made him a cake and we'll eat that later on tonight and we'll watch one of his favorite movies. So, tonight is his night!!!!

Well, I sure hope you all had a great day. I'll post you all soon.
:-)

No comments: